Whether you are a novice player or a pro, you will always need some good advice to be a good imposter, which will allow you to do a lot of eliminations without being detected.
In recent months, a series of titles such as Fall Guys have appeared that try to take the multiplayer experience much further on various platforms. On mobile phones, the developers are also putting out proposals to try to keep the community hooked for a long time.
One of these proposals is Among Us, which has been one of the most popular titles in the Google Play Store and the App Store for a long time and which invites us to play cooperatively with other users while there is an imposter who wants to disrupt our plans.
Well, playing as an impostor in Among Us is not easy at all, and that is why we want to give you a series of tips and tricks aimed at both beginners and veterans, which will allow you to win the largest number of games by deceiving the rest.
If you are looking for a mid-range mobile, you can take a look at this.
How to be a good imposter in Among Us: tips and tricks that you probably don’t know
- Report only what is necessary, it would seem strange if you are reporting all the deaths that you are encountering because you could seem the first suspect.
- Pretend tasks, but don’t make them too strange. If you try to fake the same old tasks, you will be the suspect, and they will kill you.
- Don’t do suspicious things when the cameras are flashing red because the crewmates would be watching.
- Avoid places like the administration, the cafeteria or the oxygen corridor because they are more crowded and monitored.
- If you’re making a kill, close the doors first.
- Perform sabotage, both to justify an arrangement, to surprise a rival and eliminate it.
- Memorize all vents.
- Do not make eliminations if a few seconds before you have crossed with another partner, because you would end up raising suspicions.
- Do not underestimate the rest of the classmates, just like you, they may be doing theatre and have you as a suspect from the first minute.
Tricks to perform deletions
- Light sabotage is one of the best resources you can use to make eliminations.
- Never repeat two eliminations in the same game; you must be creative.
- Please do not delete any user in places like storage, cafeteria, administration or hallways since they are usually very crowded.
- Sometimes the first chances of elimination are not the best, think twice because it can be your primary misstep.
- Thanks to sabotage you can isolate characters, deflect suspicions after an elimination, divide groups, force a victory or buy time.
- Every time you enter a new server, you can reuse the strategies that were valid for you in the previous game since they will be different users.
- You can ask about voting, and it will seem less suspicious since the impostor is rarer than asking for it.
- Close doors when multiple people are gathered, which could raise suspicions among themselves.
- Starting to accuse teammates can be suspicious because it will seem that you want to eliminate them quickly, try only to blame those teammates who have previously raised suspicions.
- Always support the accuser, because you would already have an additional vote and a way to start eliminating someone. In any case, this only works with beginners since the experienced ones will suspect you for supporting so easy.
- Never deviate from the taskbar.
- Play a lot and learn from your mistakes. You need to play more than 100 games to start considering yourself a professional player.
- Through these tricks we have helped you to be a good impostor in Among Us, to have a series of general tricks and those that will facilitate eliminations.